Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 55 - Items #46-51!!! Various Items - See Below!

OK.  I'm trying to catch up!!  I went through my closet and I'm throwing out a whole bunch of stuff to try and make up for my holidays and days I needed to catch up on..

Here we go!!

# 46 - A couple of white shirts that are really getting a bit frayed around the edges!







#47 -  4 Short sleeve shirts - Yes, there are 4 items but I'm only counting them as 1!!











#48 - 5 T-shirts.  I have so many t-shirts.  I think enough for almost 1 per day for a month!!  I can calmly say good-bye to these ones.












#49 - A very tight pair of shorts!  I know... you'd probably like to see me in these but , believe me, it is not a pretty sight!!






















#50 - A Pair of Black Shoes - They are kinda tight.  Kinda worn out.  And now, kinda in the garbage!!















#51 - 2 Long Sleeved Shirts - The winter is passed (or at least we hope so).  I've got a few long sleeved shirts I can get rid of .  Here are two!!

We'll be caught up soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment